- Gather 150ml ramekins or dariole moulds. Spread the melted butter on the base and sides of the ramekin and sieve in the cocoa powder making sure it coats the whole of the inside base and sides, tap any excess into the next ramekin and repeat this stage until all ramekins are dusted.
- Over a pan of simmering water in a bowl place the butter, and chocolate and heat until melted, keep stirring to make sure all the ingredients combine.
- In a large bowl whisk the eggs, egg yolks, and sugar using an electric whisk to get a very thick and creamy consistency, when lifting out the whisk a ribbon of the mixture should lay over the top, this is the correct consistency.
- Using a large metal spoon fold the chocolate mixture into the egg mixture, then sift in the flour and fold carefully. Divide between 4 ramekins and chill for 30 minutes, they can be made the day before and just left in the fridge to chill until ready to use.
- Preheat the oven to 200C or gas 6
- Once chilled for 30 minutes remove from the fridge and push one creme or chocolate egg in the centre of the fondant. Bake for 12-15 minutes, it should be well risen but still gooey in the centre.
- Leave the fondants to stand for 2 minutes then turn out onto a plate and serve with cream, ice-cream or more chocolate sauce. Enjoy!