Ginger & White ChocolateTruffles… By Lucy Simmons
February 11, 2016
A truly delicious and decadent after dinner treat! Rich chocolate and ginger truffles....yum!
- Prep: 20 mins
- Cook: 5 mins
- Yields: 1 Feast
- Place a medium size bowl over a simmering pan of water. Into the bowl add the cream, smashed white chocolate and ginger syrup. Gently heat the mixture and until it is smooth and glossy.
- Pour the mixture into a lined tray and leave to set in the fridge for 4 hours.
- In the meantime crush the biscuits to fine crumbs and place in a small bowl, set aside for later.
- After the ganache has set take it out of the fridge and using a spoon roll into small truffles. Place in the bowl with the biscuits and roll them around to coat them, then place back on the baking tray. After this stage put back into the fridge until ready to use.
- Place the milk chocolate in a bowl over simmering water and keep stirring until melted. Take off the heat and leave to cool for a bit, this will stop the truffles from melting.
- Drop the truffles, one at a time, into the bowl of melted chocolate and coat using a fork to move about. Work quickly and place onto the lined baking tray, scatter with the fresh stem ginger. Place back into the fridge to set.