- Preheat the oven to 180C, grease and line with baking parchment a 8" springform cake tin.
- Chop the dates into very small pieces as well as the pecans. In a large bowl combine all the ingredients for the base, if the consistency is too dry add a splash more of apple juice or if it is too wet add some more oats.
- Press the ingredients into the base of the tin as well as up the sides, I used a glass to press the base into the tin. Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Slice the plums and place them in a bowl with the chunks of mangos, mix with he cornflour and water.
- When the base is cooked pour the bowl of fruit in the base and bake for a further 20 minutes.
- Once cooked leave in the tin, mix together the jam and boiling water and using a pastry brush, brush over the tart as a glaze. Leave the tart in the tin until ready to serve. Enjoy.